Today is Intentional

This all started from signing up for and completing the 2011 Death Race in Pittsfield, Vermont. During the 48 hour race I encountered 3 mountains, 1 river 120 some odd logs to split, 5 gallon pales of water, 100lb back packs and way more mud and freezing water than any human should ever be exposed to.

Today I am preparing for the next big adventure. Come join me on this incredible journey!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow

Challenge #4:  Do line drills and at each line do 20 push ups.

"I am SO weak," I kept saying at the 30, 40, 50... 
Being that it was Superbowl Sunday I thought it only proper to do a football related challenge.  I geared up in my black shorts and yellow shirt jumped on the field and knocked out a smaller but telling challenge. I am weak.  I need to work on my upper body strength big time.  200 push ups gave me a hell of a lot more trouble than I expected.  Better beef up if expect to defeat death!

Sunday night we whipped up some delicious eats, cracked some brews and watched the atrocity that was the Superbowl...  My boys didn't quite cut it, but we still love the black and yellow!

... that is, until next year when the real champs, the New England Patriots reclaim the Lombardi Trophy!

No comments:

Post a Comment